Monday, June 1, 2009

let's stay till summertime ends, together. ♥


Okay, the weekend of the 23-24 of may we had our last official meeting of all the d. 7080 exchange students of this year. I would get into details about the days because the information sessions were not that interesting. But Sunday was the day that counted. This had to be one of the most heart breaking days I have ever been through. Everyone, and I mean that literally, was crying, it was so sad. Then Luis sang his song once more and that made it even worse, although that is now a song I'll look back on and it'll remind me of all of the amazing inbounds.

I have also recieved my package from France. I found out one of my host families and also the school that I'll be going to. I'm getting pretty excited now, 84 days.
This is also the time though that it's finally setting in that, chances are I won't see alot of the inbounds again unless I win the lottery and have a whack of money to travel all over the world and it sucks to finally realize this, it hadn't even crossed my mind the past four months since I had met everyone. This is going to be an emotional summer, on so many levels.

A bientôt,
Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment